For historical reasons, we have exceptional expertise in the international trade range of consultation, especially between Germany and the countries of Central and Eastern Europe, where the younger EU Member States play a central role.
This includes in particular
- Support and supervision of cross-border business activities
- European right of establishment and freedom to provide services
- Cross-border performance of work and labour contracts
- Cross-border posting of employees
- Cross-border transfer of employees
- Other forms of cross-border use of external personnel
- Commercial criminal law
- Commercial administrative offences law (imposition of fines)
- International trade in goods and services
For cross-border activities in the trade in goods and services we provide consultation both from abroad – in particular the countries of Central and Eastern Europe – to Germany and – in cooperation with a Polish partner law office – vice versa from Germany to Poland. We represent you in criminal and fine proceedings and provide assistance in the event of arrest of assets.