Niederkasseler Lohweg 18
Tel: +49 (0) 211 / 522 887-0
Fax: +49 (0) 211 / 522 887-16
Izabela Karina Szklarczyk
Izabela Karina Szklarczyk joined RECHTSANWALTSKANZLEI SPIELHOFEN. in 2018. She possesses wide-ranging legal knowledge and works in our office as a legal assistant (paralegal).
- Law studies (in German and French) – Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster
- Legal work in an internationally active, regional commercial law firm focusing on Poland in Düsseldorf
- Voluntary service at Centre ALABRI to promote educational opportunities for Malagasy students from rural areas – Miarinarivo, Madagaskar
- Participation in various Model United Nations [simulation of conferences for the United Nations (UN)] (2016)
- – Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster (MUIMUN)
- – Model United Nations in The Hague, Netherlands (MUNOTH)
- – Model United Nations in Lyon, France (LYONMUN)
- Participation in the organisation of MUIMUN 2017 in the field of public relations – Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität in Münster (2017)
- Legal work in the scientific service of the German Bundestag in Berlin (2017)
- Scholarship holder of the Socrates-Erasmus Scholarship – Faculty of Law, Jagiellonian University of Krakow, Poland
- Lawyer at an internationally active, regional business law firm in Paris, France
- Legal work most recently as a paralegal, in the leading Polish internationally active, regional business law firm in Krakow, Poland (2017 – 2018)
- Legal work at the Permanent Representation of the Republic of Poland to the Council of Europe in Strasbourg, France (2018)
- Joined RECHTSANWALTSKANZLEI SPIELHOFEN (since 2018)
Main focus areas:
Izabela Szklarczyk was already focused on internationalisation during her legal training. She has consistently developed her education, with excellent scholastic and academic credentials, by engaging in legal practice around the world.
Izabela Szklarczyk has worked in leading international commercial law firms, where she gained in-depth insights into international law. In conference situations she has exhibited her competence, which she has successfully demonstrated in various stress tests of the United Nations at home and abroad.
As a legally trained specialist, she supports and helps relieve the burden on our lawyers with her proven legal knowledge and international orientation. She also corresponds with our clients abroad, maintaining close contact with them.
She has gained her international experience through her professional activities in Germany, the Netherlands, France, England, Poland and Madagascar.
Izabela Szklarczyk possesses extraordinary linguistic competence. She speaks and corresponds in 6 languages.
Most recently, she worked for the leading Polish international business law firm in Kraków, Poland, and thus has combined in herself all the requirements tha RECHTSANWALTSKANZLEI SPIELHOFEN high quality standards expect of legal assistants (paralegals).
Polish, German, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese